Status: April 2020
The name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy information applies to data processing by
Develicious Studios Weber
Am Römerlager 13
privacy at develicious - studios . de
The company data protection officer of Develicious Studios Weber can be contacted at the above address, Mr. Weber.
Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website
When you call up our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) In our appsWe would like to point out that any data transmission on the Internet can be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of your data against access by third parties is unfortunately not possible. However, current technologies from Apple (for iCloud, In-App-Purchases) and Twitter (for MoPub) are used to transfer your data as securely as possible.
We do not use any personal data for our purposes. All recorded data only relate to non-personal,
project-relevant data. We only exchange data with Apple (iCloud for backup and synchronization of
project data, In-App-Purchases) and Twitter (MoPub advertising), over which we have no further influence.
As these services can only be used with prior consent, the following applies as legal basis for
the survey Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO (consent).
Forwarding of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
For our apps:
Any consent to the processing of your information must be revoked by Apple or MoPub. Otherwise we do not process any other personal data.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue data processing based on this consent in the future and, pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to privacy at develicious - studios . de.
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Links to other websites
We set links to external websites. We are not responsible for the contents of these pages.
Please inform yourself there about the possible processing of your personal data.
Right to complain
You have the right to complain to your appropriate regulatory authority if you believe that we are processing data unlawfully. The responsible regulatory authority for Develicious Studios is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44
40102 Düsseldorf, Germany
Third party providers in our apps
Apple (https://www.apple.com) uses technology to enable in-app shopping and to
store data in a cloud, the iCloud.
Apple is located at:
One Apple Park Way
Cupertino, CA 95014
If you do not want data to be exchanged with Apple, please disable iCloud (Backups/Synchronization of project data) for this app or the App Store as a whole (In-App purchases).
Mopub (https://www.mopub.com) uses technology to present advertisements that are
relevant to you. Provider of Mopub is:
1355 Market Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94103
Responsible for inquiries outside the USA is:
Twitter International Company
Attn: Data Protection Officer
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07 IRELAND
Actuality and modification of this data protection declaration
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this website are the property of their respective trademark holders, for example but not limited to Apple for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iOS, Google for Android and Microsoft for Windows.